My personal blog which details my life since I relocated to Colorado from NYC. Life is great here! Here you will find my backcountry adventures (Skiing, Snowmobileing, Camping, Dirt Bikes, Mountain Bikes & Personal Stuff).

Sunday, November 11, 2007

SledMods.com

SledMods.com - The hub for the Colorado Snowmobile Community
So winter is a little late this year. A few of the ski mountains are open but I have yet to hit the mountains. Home renovations is coming to a point where i can start to relax. The tenant has moved in and is getting settled. The new kitchen is usable and a new driveway has just been layed.
Job front is a little uncertain right now. I will spare everybody the details until i get everything worked out.
So what is SledMods.com? It's a forum I started for the Colorado Snowmobile Community. I started it because of some problems that were going on with other snowmobile forums. It's got over 150 members and receives tons of visitors each day. It's go real time weather reports, mountain cams, snow levels, etc.
PowerSports Xchange is still up and running. The accessories are selling well but that's about it. I have no money to purchase new inventory so I will not be promoting it much this winter.
Hopefully my next post will be of my first time skiing or snowmobileing for this season.

No comments: