My personal blog which details my life since I relocated to Colorado from NYC. Life is great here! Here you will find my backcountry adventures (Skiing, Snowmobileing, Camping, Dirt Bikes, Mountain Bikes & Personal Stuff).

Monday, October 08, 2007

Lots Lots Lots Going On in my Life

So it's been a long time since I've updated my blog. Where to start. Here we go:

House: The house is coming along. Basically blew the budget and had to touch each and every square foot of the house. It's been a MAJOR project but coming closer to an end each day. I am splitting the house and will be renting out half the house to a fellow snowmobiler friend. He will have a complete apartment for himself. A few wonderful suprises was stuff like $6k in landscape grading and a new boiler. The list keeps going but I will spare you the pain... or me the pain

Life: Yes it is true... you may have heard... I've been dating a wonderful girl for the past 5ish months.

PowerSports Xchange: Basically at a stand still but I launched PowerSports Xchange Idaho. Ron in Idaho has been doing great. I also launched www.sledmods.com, which is an online community of fellow rocky mountain snowmobile riders.

Job: ID Watchdog seems to be going well. We finally formed a partnership with a Community bank here in CO.http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20071002006088&newsLang=en. Well the direction of the company isn't pointing in a direction that fits my business development approach so I have decided to leave and accepted a position as Regional Sales Manager for a distributor of PowerSports products. I know right up my alley.

So that's it for now. Later Lee

1 comment:

Hancey said...

Disease is caused when the normal growth of the lawn Turf Sunshine Coast is disrupted because of its interactions with pathogens like fungus. The pathogen comes from the environment and hinders the growth of turf grass. Diseases generally occur where the environment is floods with pathogens. Moreover the plants which are more stressed are prone to disease as compared to unstressed plants.